Monday, March 15, 2010

elsewhere...awesome book!!!!!!!

ok soo i read a book elswhere this book was amazing!!!!!!!! it was about a 15 year old girl who got hit by a car and died. She ended up waking up on this boat with a girl ontop bunk the girl she woke up with was Thandi she died from a gun shot to her head so thandi has a big hole in her head right in the back above her neck....anyway liz didnt know she was dead for awhile and she ended up meeting a famous singer named Curtis Jest liz really like's his music so when they met on the s.s nile which is the boat she woke up on she was extremely excited and Thandi Curtis and Liz became really good friends on the boat.when the boat stopped all the passengers are supposed to get off but liz decides to hide under the bed and wait but the 7 year ild captain finds her and she does get off the boat but she is the last one off the boat.

when she reaches the dock she is greeted by her grandma betty liz ends up living with her the whole time she is in elsewhere.In elswhere u dont age forward u age backward soo liz breaks down alot through out the book cause she wants to trun sixteen she wants to fall in love and she wants to have children but she can never do that so when you turn 7 days old u get sent down a river to earth.liz ends up falling in love with this guy but this guy's wife ends up dying and living in elsewhere so liz gets her heart broken ......there is more with this love thing but i dont wanna ruin the book.

my reaction to this book was that it was AMAZING!!!!! I THINK U SHOULD READ IT .......my question is IF YOU WHERE IN LIZ'S SITUATION WHAT WOULD YOU DO WOULD YOU GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU WILL BE REBORN TO A DIFFERENT FAMILY OR GET UPSET ALL THE TIME CAUSE YOU ARE DEAD??......I ALSO REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD READ THIS BOOK IT IS REALLY GOOD!!

2 comments:

  1. If I were Liz...I'd take the advantage of becoming a child again--or more than likely I would be depressed that I'd never be old enough to drive, get married, have kids, ect,...it depresses me to think of NEVER being able to do those thing!!!

    I agree that this is an amazing book! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if i were liz, and i am a lizz, i would cry just cry cry cry and cry, it would totally suck! Being stuck in reverse sort of thing NOT FUNNN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete