Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I read Mahalia

I read Mahalia by Joanne Horniman.
The book was about a young teen dad his name was Matt on his sixteenth birthday his girl friend Emily was wating for him to come home from the pizza place and when he got home she told him that she was pregnant they ended up wanting to keep the babie so they did.When the baby ws born they named her Mahalia. Emily got really stressed and upset and told Matt that she needed time away so she ended up leaving while Matt raised Mahalia for almost two years before Emily finaly returned home after Emily got back she told Matt that she wanted to get full custody of Mahalia and when she said that Matt broke down and get upset and kinda told her that he had raised her and she wasnt use to Emily she was use to Matt and Matt thaught it would be better if they both raised her for now untill Mahalia got old enough to chose where she would want to stay.

I thaught this book was very good because it was kinda touching and it can really happen in everyday life.

My question is If u were in Matt's shoes would u fight Emily for custody so you could raise Mahalia

I highly suggest this book it is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment